We manufacture a full line of Silicone Roof Coatings, Sprayed Polyurethane Foam, primers, and accessories to ensure your next project goes as smoothly as possible. You can depend on our quality commercial roofing materials to deliver consistent results year after year.
To be the most trusted team in the coatings industry, dedicated to creating a seamless experience for our customers, vendors, and employees.
Our Core Values
We own it.
Pride, excellence, and safety aren’t goals. They’re in our DNA.
We lead with integrity.
Constantly striving for perfection. Making it right if we fall short – no matter what.
We stay agile.
Momentum that can pivot in an instant.
Employees are encouraged to achieve greatness. Customers experience the results.
We embody the selfless spirit.
Genuine yearning to put the team before oneself.
Why Choose Progressive Materials?
Who We Are
Progressive Materials is a family owned and operated business headquartered in southern Indiana. Our regional managers cover all corners of the contiguous US, Hawaii, Alaska, and the Caribbean. We also sell internationally through our distribution partners. With leadership possessing over 100 combined years of roofing industry experience, we are more than capable of answering your questions and providing innovative solutions to your roofing problems.
- Our Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing system has the highest insulating R-values per inch of any roofing products available in today’s market. Studies at Texas A & M have proven that SPF roofing systems can pay for themselves within several years.
- Our silicone “cool roof” coating reflects sunlight and radiant heat from a building, allowing the structure to stay cool and reducing energy costs.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing systems have been applied for more than 40 years. Our Spray Polyurethane Foam system remains durable in adverse weather conditions including high winds, hurricanes, and hail storms.
- Our LS 2200 and HS 3200 series silicone roof coatings have exceptionally strong physical properties that will not be comprised even in ponding water like many other commercial roof coatings. This system allows the structure to remain water tight and leak free.
- SPF roofing systems have exceptional sustainability characteristics. Not only do they save in energy costs, maintain the highest performance during adverse weather conditions, they are also renewable. Once you install our commercial SPF roofing system, you can maintain your roof simply by re-coating with our LS 2200 or HS 3200 series silicone coating rather than replacing your entire roof. At that point, the roof will be covered by our full system warranty.
- Our HS 3200 series silicone roof coating can be applied to most single ply membranes, smooth surface BUR, modified bitumen, metal roof panel, or exposed concrete. This allows the original roof and insulation to be utilized while still providing a high performance waterproofing system. By choosing this commercial roofing system, you are keeping unnecessary waste out of our landfills and drastically reducing the overall cost of the project.