Contractors interested in offering product warranties through Progressive Materials must become a Certified Licensed Applicator. In order for a roofing contractor to become a PM Certified Licensed Applicator (CLA), the company must exhibit:
- A minimum of 5 years of roofing experience.
- A strong understanding of roofing applications.
- Adequate financial stability.
- Strong customer referrals.
- Strong commitment to the roofing industry.
CLA Policies and Procedures:
CLA Application Forms:
Warranties are only available to Certified Licensed Applicators.
*Required for CLA Applicants
Business Credit Forms:
Any customer can apply for business credit, regardless of CLA status.