Progressive Materials manufactures top of the line silicone roofing systems for commercial roof repair. Save on labor costs by eliminating the need for tear-off and disposal of your old roof. Our silicone roof coatings are applied directly to the existing roof, making them the most effective commercial roof repair available.
Commercial Roof Repair
Roof Coating Restoration System (RCR)
Spray Foam Roofing System (SPF)
- Our silicone “cool roof” coating reflects sunlight and radiant heat from a building, allowing the structure to stay cool and reducing energy costs.
- Our Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing system has the highest insulating R-values per inch of any commercial roofing products available in today’s market.
- Our LS 2200 and HS 3200 series silicone commercial roof coatings have exceptionally strong physical properties that will not be comprised even in moderate ponding water like many other roof coatings. This system allows the structure to remain water tight and leak free.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing systems have been applied for over 40 years. Our Spray Polyurethane Foam system remains durable in adverse weather conditions including high winds, hurricanes, and hail storms.
- Our HS 3200 series silicone roof coating can be applied on top of most single ply membranes, smooth surface BUR, modified bitumen, metal roof panel, or exposed concrete. By choosing this roofing system, you are keeping unnecessary waste out of our landfills and drastically reducing the overall cost of the project.
- SPF roofing systems have exceptional sustainability characteristics. Not only do they save in energy costs and maintain the highest performance during adverse weather conditions, they are also renewable.
Contact Progressive Materials at (812) 944-7803 for help on your next commercial roof repair.