Progressive Materials is your top choice for quality, eco-friendly commercial roofing systems. Our Research and Development (R&D) Team continually develop quality roofing systems that are sustainable, energy efficient, and high performing. Our commercial roofing product’s proprietary chemical formulation produced from the highest quality raw materials will ensure that your roof keeps leaks and bad weather out of your facility.
Commercial Roofing Systems
Spray Foam Roofing System (SPF)
Roof Coating Restoration System (RCR)
- Our Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing system has the highest insulating R-values per inch of any commercial roofing products available in today’s market.
- Our silicone “cool roof” coating reflects sunlight and radiant heat from a building, allowing the structure to stay cool and reducing energy costs.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing systems have been applied for over 40 years. Our Spray Polyurethane Foam system remains durable in adverse weather conditions including high winds, hurricanes, and hail storms.
- Our silicone commercial roof coatings have exceptionally strong physical properties that will not be comprised even in moderate ponding water like many other roof coatings.
- SPF roofing systems have exceptional sustainability characteristics. Once you install our SPF commercial roofing system, you can maintain your system simply by recoating with our LS 2200 or HS 3200 series silicone coating rather than replacing your entire roof.
- Our HS 3200 series silicone roof coating can be applied to most single ply membranes, smooth surface BUR, modified bitumen, metal roof panel, or exposed concrete. This allows the original roof and insulation to be utilized while still providing a high performance waterproofing system.
Contact Progressive Materials at (812) 944-7803 to learn more about our commercial roofing systems.