Progressive Materials manufactures silicone roof coatings for commercial and industrial applications. These roof coatings out perform standard commercial roofing systems as well as acrylic roof coatings.
Progressive’s Research and Development (R&D) Team goes to great lengths to develop quality roofing systems that are sustainable, energy efficient, and high performing.
Silicone Roof Coating Restoration
Key benefits of silicone roofing systems include:
- Installation on most existing substrates, which minimizes costs and negative environmental impacts
- Easy maintenance and a long life cycle due to the ability to renew the roof’s coating
- Prevention of leaks from “ponding” as a result of the seamless nature of spray foam
- Superior insulation qualities of silicone spray foam resulting in increased energy efficiency
- UL and FM Approved
- International Code Council (ICC), LEED, and Energy Star Compliant
Our roof coatings are sustainable and environmentally friendly while providing a high performance solution. We pride ourselves on our development of roofing systems that utilize the existing insulation and roof assembly when possible and also the development of roofing systems that can be restored at the end of the warranty period without the expense and negative environmental impact of roof removal.
Contact Progressive Materials, LLC at (812) 944-7803 for more information on our roof coatings.